1. You can request a Vote by Mail ballot to be mailed to you by:
· Call the Elections Center at 772-288-5637 or TTY 772-692-7320
· MartinVotes.com - click here
· Mail a signed written note, including date of birth to:
Supervisor of Elections
PO Box 1257
Stuart FL 34995
2. Early Voting is available prior to each election. Click here for locations and times.
3. Vote Election Day
· Accessible Precincts - Click here to Find My Precinct
· Accessible Voting Procedures
· Accessible Voting Equipment - Click here for intructions
At each early voting site and precinct, ADA compliant iVotronic voting machines are available to voters who need an enlarged font or the ability to have the ballot electronically read. The ADA iVotronic is equipped with an innovative audio ballot feature combined with Braille-embossed navigation buttons, enabling visually impaired voters to cast their ballot efficiently with complete privacy. Its self-contained ballot and lightweight construction deliver complete portability for wheelchair access, if needed. The ADA iVotronic makes the voting experience easy for all.
The Martin County Supervisor of Elections is committed to ensuring accessibility of its website to individuals with disabilities. To report an ADA accessibility issue, request accessibility assistance regarding our website content, or to request a specific electronic format, please contact Debbie Dent, Chief Deputy (772) 288-5637, TTY (772) 692-7320, or email [email protected] . We will make reasonable efforts to accommodate all needs.