Current and valid signed, photo identification is required to vote.
If the picture identification does not include a signature, a voter may provide an additional form of identification with their signature.
Acceptable forms of identification are listed below.
- Florida Driver’s License
- Florida Identification Card (ID) issued by the Dept. of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
- United States Passport
- Debit or Credit Card
- Military Identification
- Student Identification
- Retirement Center Identification
- Public Assistance Identification
- Neighborhood Association Identification
- Veteran health identification card issued by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs
- A license to carry a concealed weapon or firearm
- Employee identification card issued by any branch, department, agency, or entity of the Federal Government, the state, a county, or a municipality
If you do not have identification the Clerk will issue the voter a Provisional Ballot to vote