- What's New
- Meet Your Supervisor
- Contact Us
- Public Records Policy
- Voter Registration
- Voter Information
- Military/Overseas Voters
- Disability Resources
- Elected Officials
- Election Information
- Find My Precinct
- Vote By Mail Information
- Candidate Information
- Committee Information
- Election Worker Information
- Community Outreach
- Student Programs
Are You Election Ready? Register to Vote
STUART, FL –Vicki Davis, Martin County Elections wants to make sure you are “Election Ready” for the November 6th Presidential elections. The Elections Center staff will conduct six voter registration drives throughout the county which will allow residents to update their voter records. The voter drives are as follows:
· Monday, September 10th 10:00 am-1:30pm, Seacoast National Bank (Colorado and US1).
· Friday, September 14th 10:00 am-1:30pm, Seacoast National Bank (Indian Street and US1).
· Thursday, September 20th 10:00 am-12:00pm, Indian River State College (Chastain Campus, Building A)
· Friday, September 21st 12:00-3:00pm, Palm City Cummings Library
· Wednesday, September 26th 10:00am -12:00pm, Indian River State College (Chastain Campus, Wolf Center)
· Thursday, September 27th 10:00 am-1:00pm, Hoke Library in Jensen Beach
These drives will give citizens the opportunity to register to vote, change parties, request an absentee ballot, or update their address and signature on their voter record.
Elections Center staff will have electronic poll books available at voter drives. This equipment allows staff to confirm where a voter’s precinct is located for Election Day.
Books close Tuesday, October 9th for voters who need to make changes to their voter records for the November 6th Presidential Election.
“I am excited staff and I are able to provide our citizens with this unique opportunity to register and update their registration. It is my goal to provide outreach to citizens wherever they are and provide every opportunity to insure they have their voice heard and their vote counts in this Presidential election, said Davis.”
For more information, contact Kherri Anderson, Deputy of Elections Outreach at 288-5637, or visit the Elections Center website at www.MartinVotes.com.