- What's New
- Meet Your Supervisor
- Contact Us
- Military/Overseas Voters
- Voter Registration
- Voter Information
- Disability Resources
- Election Information
- Elected Officials
- Find My Precinct
- Vote By Mail Information
- Candidate Information
- Committee Information
- Election Worker Information
- Community Outreach
- Student Programs
The Clock is Running: Readying for November, Supervisor of Elections Restarts Countdown to Choose
STUART, FL—The ending of one election season, really is the beginning—and now the clock reflects it.
The Martin County Supervisor of Elections office reset its Countdown to Choose online clock at MartinVotes.com, which logs right down to the second just how much time remains until the Nov. 6 general election.
Seventy-nine days to go.
“We experienced a smooth Election Day because Martin County voters are engaged and guaranteed to participate,” said Davis. “Even still, we anticipated about a 30 percent voter turnout. We were happy to get an almost 35-percent turnout. The scattered rain didn’t dissuade many people’s determination to make their voices heard.”
With a presidential contest in play, the Elections office is bracing for a massive turnout in November. The ballot for the presidential election will be two pages long, containing 11 constitutional amendments. Davis said her staff will ramp up its public outreach to ensure voters are registered, informed and prepared to vote by mail if preferred to avoid long lines.
· Visit MartinVotes.com to check your individual voter status and see if your precinct location has moved.
· If you’ve moved recently, please update your address online at MartinVotes.com, call (772-288-5637) or visit the Elections office at 135 S.E. Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd., Stuart.
· Keep your signature up to date. You can download the form at our website, update your signature and hand-deliver or mail it to Elections office.
· If you vote in person, have a signed photo ID on hand—driver’s license, passport, military ID, student ID, senior, Florida ID card (and you can bring a debit or credit card if it has your photo).
· Request a Vote By Mail ballot by calling the Elections Center at 772-288-5637, or by visiting the website at MartinVotes.com and filling out a request form. You can even track your ballot from our website, to find out when it’s received.
The Elections Center is located at 135 S.E. Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard, in Stuart, or call 772-288-5637 for more information.