- What's New
- Meet Your Supervisor
- Contact Us
- Military/Overseas Voters
- Voter Registration
- Voter Information
- Disability Resources
- Election Information
- Elected Officials
- Find My Precinct
- Vote By Mail Information
- Candidate Information
- Committee Information
- Election Worker Information
- Community Outreach
- Student Programs
2016 Florida Primary Sample Ballots
- A vote cast for Darlene Fuggetta will not count.
- A vote cast for Harold Jenkins will count.
- A vote cast for Anne Scott will count.
Florida's Primary Election will be held on Tuesday August 30, 2016. Remember Florida is a Closed Primary State.
- In primary elections, you are entitled to vote the official primary election ballot of the political party you are registered with and no other (FS 101.021)
- You must be registered with your party of choice 29 days before a primary election (FS 97.055)
- At a general election, you may vote for any candidate or question on the ballot, regardless of party affiliation.
Party changes must be made by Monday, August 1, for the August 30 Primary.
There are three ways for you to cast your ballot:
- Vote by Mail: To request your mail in ballot click on “Vote By Mail Request”, call (772) 288-5637 or visit the Elections Center at 135 SE Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard, Stuart. Ballots are mailed 35 days before the election and continue to be mailed as requests are received up to 6 days prior to Election Day.
- Early Voting: Early Voting begins Saturday August 20 and continues through Saturday, August 27, 8 AM to 5 PM daily. Early voting will take place at the Elections Center located at 135 SE Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard, Stuart.
- Election Day: Election Day you must vote at your assigned precinct. To locate your precinct Click Here.
Thank you Martin County for making your vote count in 2016!